Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Reviews On Nad T765 Hd

TMLXC

: D yay



awww yay more Photobucket Not Photobucket
back to more depression ... (
well at least he's Trying and I'm Giving him credit for That
Photobucket


Photobucket Haley poor high school boys ... Can Be soooo mean Never Was I mean and I mean Were Hated When students with no reason


Photobucket and I kind of reminds me of someone ... who'd That Be? Photobucket



Photobucket poor Haley grrr She Needs like all this crap right now



Photobucket CHTML HTMLXC quinn That is just so bad ...
I hope I find historical dog haley * winks *

Photobucket



oh I reminds me of someone ... 1st season ... Photobucket


and talking about him ...
Photobucket Photobucket

I do not know how I CAN resist ... Offering two hot girls kisses
Not Every day it's so funy They go together like twins, and all
Completing sentences Photobucket

group hugs are love
Photobucket Photobucket omg! Haley


Photobucket wtf face Photobucket


CHTM

Photobucket


Obviously it's theirs ... They Both Are cute lol They Have a cute kid lol I do not know if I Should like the girl just yet Photobucket this Photobucket
somethings never change


Photobucket * hugs * Photobucket


still do not know ... (I like the actreess ... If I'm not sure I like the character yet)
Photobucket Photobucket this scene



Was Just Photobucket

less price!!
Photobucket



ha ha ha Skills Photobucket is hilarious Photobucket
ha ha ha

Photobucket


I love how he is so calm ... and points at the shoes! Photobucket he's adorable Photobucket

priceless

Photobucket
she's like "are you real"

Photobucket
I had a floppy-Eared bunny named chester
I just have the best lines
Photobucket


Photobucket love the hole Brooke James Relationship scenes are so funny this Photobucket



an other new character I do not like Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket Photobucket



sounds like somebody Should Be Taking Their Own advices huh? Photobucket love this scene is too Photobucket



this is the best thing to godson can say to a godmother Photobucket'm a godmother and if my godson Said That someday to me (I really Does not speak much yet he's 2) I'd melt right there


Photobucket like that's going to make it Better Photobucket


Photobucket oh season 1 flashbacks is What I Have!


Photobucket good petyon Photobucket
it's my life I'm taking a stand is that ok?
OMG... I'm seriously in love

Photobucket
he just knows how to make me laugh everytime lmao

Photobucket


if he doesn't do something... I'm afraid to think what could happen... Photobucket Haley won't hold on for long


Photobucket :\\

Photobucket leyton :D

Photobucket
yes space for her record label... tha'll keep them close *winks*

Photobucket I'm glad she told him Photobucket I knew she wouldn't miss it


Photobucket

this WAS one of the highlights quote your art
Matters ... it's What got me here They sure know how to bring memories Photobucket Photobucket



you go Haley!! Photobucket


you stop: | Photobucket


noooooooooo Photobucket


oh wait it's a good thing! Apparently I
His Eyes is now opening ... now let's just cut the hair ... please?? Photobucket Photobucket
grrrr

Photobucket ha ha ha You Deserve it Photobucket


you so Do not Deserve a spot on the team Photobucket CH

0 comments:

Post a Comment