Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Durabrand Customer Service Phone Number 5x01 review

Just Because I Have Nothing to do really! lol and I enjoy making my useless reviews and OTH is back! and I love it I'm making this review!!

so I downloaded the episode last night I Waited 2 hours and the 1st one so I started up WAS downloading ... sims played while waiting to Be The Other episode up as a torrent And Then Tada! I started downloading so I Went to bed Hoping they'd Be ready by the wake up time and They Were So I watched them ... and then again I'm obsessed lol so yeah Clearly

big picspam for this episode with my comments, episode 5x02 is bigger events and it'll go on Other post;)

remember all this personal comments Thoughts Are Is not my intention Anyone to offend, please do not come here to post mean comments
CH
TMLXC
better jamie There's warning here Because spam is so freaking cute I

Photobucket Clearly so yeah I remember ... I wonder if Bevin and Rachel will Appear ...


Photobucket the oh so cute Jamie!


Photobucket Haley! she is not too happy: (of couse she's right! Because Haley is always right


Photobucket NATHAN omg ???!!! What is the hair with facial hair ... ... * is shocked *


Photobucket she does look like an executive ... and oh so bussy
where's the careless brooke? ... gone


Photobucket gotta love herally drived drunk...
I was clearly wrong


Photobucket


Photobucket
nooooooooooooooooooo ... why?
why he had to insult haley :(
why they had to trow him to the window whyyy he can't feel his legs??? Photobucket *sigh*


Photobucket oh memories huh?


Photobucket

poor little guy...

Photobucket

here you can see Haley was crying
he thinks his dad doesn't love him... and it breaks Haleys heart
Photobucket

wtf... I'm seeing right??!!
yeees!
CH TMLXC Photobucket What in the world WAS all that's about?? Not Even a hug ... Seriously Lucas

Photobucket
I do not know why she is so shocked she probaby saw it Coming
I hate him dating someone else too Peyton * cries * Photobucket

the book for like the 100th time Photobucket



........... ........... omg Photobucket


There's Something wrong with this picture ... hmmm let me see ohhhh now I see Lindsay Photobucket that's what's wrong


Photobucket don't freak out
Hales

Photobucket
I Could Have

h

0 comments:

Post a Comment