I started reading "The Pillars of the Earth" is very interesting to the page where I go. Ken Follet's style is very clean. Too bad I could not continue it, I could not see my series ... but maybe when I get used to the hectic pace of new school-service resume my activities.
for me if I do not read or write is as if asleep. My mom says I'm exaggerating, that what I do is stop writing and return to it until you finish high school. Obviously I will not do. To improve my writing because I need to be consistent, if not a constant and leave it when you return to resume the habit of writing I'll be stuck.
other hand ... I want to see "The Brothers Grimm"! I'm dying to see it. The only thingI do not like too much is being dubbed into English. I like to see it first with the original voices (or with subtitles) and then see it bent. I have said is interesting ... that must be seen. To date
continue my discussion of philosophy (I have not advanced at all)
0 comments:
Post a Comment