Post a comment with your name and me ....
1. I will respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song and movie remind me of you ..
3. Pick a flavor of gelatin to make you jelly wrestling
xD 4. I will say something that only makes sense for you and me
5. I'll tell you my first clear memory about you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me.
7. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you.
8. I'll put 13 points in the Molabilidad Rankings.
9. If I do this for you should post it in your journal.
If I remember correctly, was stolen from ciberzombie CHTML ; ; ; & amp; nbsp;
Who Utopika 36 ; ->
; & nbsp;
Kebokiwi 28 ;
Hidari
22 ->
MLXC diox_iiii
http://spaces.msn.com/members/wwwtumadre
?
Ana JevyJeidy 17Ran , 14 ; Kika13 -> http://www.livejournal.com/users/ leona_6 66 / Miriam Malize 14 13sp; ;
Miquel Jonah John 10 & nbsp;
Ultracatólica 8 ; ; & nbsp;
;
Sesga 6 & amp; nbsp;
; Noelia 5
-14 Luisja
& nbsp;
Militronchi -15 & nbsp;
; K-os -20
0 comments:
Post a Comment