Saturday, March 15, 2008

Shortwave Antennamoonraker

C plus I liked her skills with






lol we all Thought The Same Bevin ha ha ha
Lindsay saw you face?
Photobucket

Since When They Are friends
Photobucket


Photobucket This Was kind of cute and nice lol


Photobucket

wtf ?????
Photobucket Photobucket I hate hate hate hate * Victoria * punches victory



cuuuuute Photobucket Photobucket Haley editor
ohhh!


Photobucket


I bettLXC Photobucket


so cute so funny Photobucket Photobucket hmm whatever... their scenes just don't transmit anything to me... it's like they don't have a real connection


Photobucket yay


Photobucket awww cute! Photobucket



Photobucket now Brooke was watching lol! Photobucket


Photobucket we all want that jamie


Photobucket Haley is giving up... she just loves him so much


Photobucket bye money bye Rachel... that was a lot of money


Photobucket I bet she is not too happy now


Photobucket

finally !!!!! Brooke thanks
I wanted fired Since episode 1


Photobucket Photobucket and now she's calling?



Photobucket * hugs *


Photobucket Photobucket please do not marry her? please? haley events
Agraeans with me about the preview
well to be honest I Still Have the Hope They Will not get married ... yeah ... I'll watch the episode Hoping That Will not Happen and Lucas wedding or Lindsay will realize They Are Not Made for eachother and call off the wedding ...
* sigh *

0 comments:

Post a Comment