surprise... ha ha ha Brooke totally forgot
he's ADORABLE I still loooove him
those smiles are sooooooo FAKE specially Brooke's one
*is angry*
thankyou nathan
awww mouth has a Peyton and Brooke pic on his desk!
I loved how his tings went in and out twice
cute;)
ha ha ha good question skills ...
trouble trouble trouble
Lucas she is begging you! Seriously Might this be your last chance!! open your eyes
is he serious?
see?? why I can not face Brings His feelings have always stupidlindsay up to change the subject
good actrees peyton
ha ha ha Brooke is so funny!
I love Brooke and Jamie scenes they rock!
he is such a smartypants
here we go again!
Jamie it is covering his ears!
soft spot here
cute \: D
(
someone's changing her mind!
I love skills Bad Influence: D
I love him I Where Does All That stuff gets! skills lol
That comment at the end sounds like a hint
cute
Thinks seriosly if she ever Thinks of leavin Nathan Haley (that'd Be stupid) she'll get the kid too?? she is bad ... go and make your own family bitch
I tell you she's evil!
* sigh *
now that's true love!
sacrifice ... Lucas listen someday you'll change your mind and you'll regret this
she tried to to cry ... But It Was Hard (
I Had to support My Eyes Were all here
Hilarie full tears rocked all her scenes
I so wanted to tear a little too
* sigh * I'll Miss That door
tha oh wait ...t's old brooke bad
well not completly :D
:D
please be home more!
who else missed Peyton working on her art... I know I did
Hilarie is rocking that hair too!
there will be so much swearing in this episode... just in th
0 comments:
Post a Comment