Friday, December 7, 2007

Parking Strzeżony żywiec

Yesterday, seems I understood, after a few beers and watch it after a while, I understood because I am not in your plan. I could put in place, and acknowledge that it has begun a new story in his life, and that if I continued speaking transformed into a stone in his shoe, a nuisance, and they prefer to be a friend that only reminds Sometimes, if the ex-girlfriend that will not stop fucking.

Still love him, and I still think it was and is the only person I could share my life productively, but revert to not be the same.

And I can not stand to more than anyone I've dealt with other people ... Leo, Joshua, Mark, .. but they do not want what I want.

Sometimes I think food is not worthtar as my image, so the body work, make things sharp, if there is nobody to show it, to share it with someone who appreciates me constantly without having to say, just thinking when this or that, needing, extranyandome, waiting for me.

But as for now I have to save all this for me. Work for me, cooking for me, watching movies for me to look good for me to make clothes for me, etc. Me a packet, as a package.

the end of the day and feel like I want to explode because I do not want to continue feeding. Because it is boring, because I see no purpose.

0 comments:

Post a Comment