Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Hidden Antenna For A Truck

Sometimes I think the price we pay to achieve what we all desire and I realize that what scares me most is to achieve my dream and discover that the price paid was higher than expected and that there is no back.
is curious that people live very close, but then something happens: an illness, an accident. And you realize you can lose that person you scold and therefore, can not say 'sorry'. It is curious to reconcile and all apparently back to normal, it's funny because that's the price you have to pay and the damage is done.

I think the worst feeling is powerlessness: a feeling you can not do anything to avoid the suffering of the people you want. Feel thattears come to you, and do not obey your orders to stay inside. Feel a lump in the throat preventing burns you even speak. I know that the best way to help when seemingly nothing I can do is smile, is to show that everything is fine, so do not worry about others but feel a terrible helplessness and realize that it can do! Even I get to feel anger at seeing the other as strong and impassive, as if nothing mattered, when I know perfectly well that it is not.

I felt as scared as I thought I never feel it. I have forgotten everything. And I tried to talk to someone but I hate their looks of "you poor thing." I tried talking to my friends, but they say: "Wow, it's amazing to happen to you that ... p

0 comments:

Post a Comment