And without much thought and is already December and the year ends.
Many people get depressed at this time as it reaches the inevitable count: it was made, was not to be lost, to be won. And just to think ... I remember last year I said 'This is my year' and here I am with the year almost over what have I gained? I think I've found myself, I have gained security, trust, I have gained a year of learning, fun, I won a year's experience, I've won things sentimental. What have I missed? Perhaps communication with some people, certain fears, some dreams, but others came.
had not thought about what happened in the year, but now that I think I say: 'Truly, if it was a long year and movid '. This Christmas I wish you would not be held, at least for me. Reason? Family conflict, while not directly concern me, if they affect the family and the stress on the environment is evident. Sometimes I think about the previous Christmas, I think of how we played in the backyard of my grandparents, my cousins, my brothers and me. I think how all my uncles went to see the spectacle celebrabra by burning rockets. I remember it was very cold, yet all went out to talk. Everything seemed eternal and I, as even a child could not stand up too long and I went to bed at 2 am, but the party still remained. Ended at 4 or 5 am.
last Christmas That was different! My pboth laughed, who once played with us both arrived late. As they got my grandfather went to his room to sleep and my aunt went to the kitchen and walked around the house avoiding to meet his brother. It was very cold, there was no music and no people. That year there was no rocket. We dined, we saw a little TV. My brothers went to play x-box and then my cousins and I joined. After an hour or two of my uncles cousins announced it was time to leave and did so.
It ended at 2 am.
I want to go and see them, but somehow saddens me to know that not everything is as before. It saddens me, yet I'm happy to keep as many good memories and I am delighted that once we were happy or at least fingimos be.
Although who knows ... these parties may give me a surprise. Before I go ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Pd. By the way, I'm finishing the Pillars of the Earth Ken Follet ... The best book I've read and by far! Thanks Sakeki-chan, recomendármelo. I read the second part will be published for 2007.
0 comments:
Post a Comment