Very Long Vhf Antenna
Monday, August 22, 2005
Camera Flash With Round Head My life in Bleach ...
Wandering the Internet I found a forum for Bleach the link to this "test? I do not know, is only a matter of luck that you touch. In short, what makes having leisure time.
bleach
My life would be ... by Naiga
Your name
Your age
A
color
White
Black Red Yellow
Celeste Blue Green
Orange Purple Turquoise
Rosa
MarroI would hate
MLXC a. ..
would kill a. ..
you fall in love with ... * If planning
opposite sex
would die murdered / a for ...
Quiz created with MemeGen
!
There goes my crazy and desperate story xDD: Iba
camInanda down the street when I'm casually Kon inviting me to a meeting at his house and assured me that lives only because expelled Ichigo and his family from the house "legal issues" mentioned, then, as I had nothing to do I decided Byakuya call my best friend of a lifetime to accompany me to the famous meeting in celebration of the new home of Kon ... Where do Ichigo and his family? do not ask me I do not know.
already in the house of Kon Ishida I found I was very happy drinking beer, tequila and other beverages and Alcohol I said to myself "but what the hell!" and decided to accompany him to take a few drinks but we missed the hand and got drunk. Kon drunk and took the opportunity to give me a massage Ero
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)